To apply, the person requiring assistance must be 8 years of age or older and be in receipt of one of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Severely Sight Impaired Registration (formerly Registered Blind)
- Sight Impaired Registration (formerly Partially Sighted)
When applying for a Card please send or upload the awarding letter from DWP or a statement confirming receipt of the allowance for the applicant dated within the last 12 months.
Alternatively, for Severely Sight Impaired or Sight Impaired applicants, please send or upload certification for the person requiring assistance.
If you are unable to find this correspondence, or do not meet the above criteria but believe that as a result of your disability you still need someone to accompany you to the cinema, please contact us.
Please note we don't accept Universal Credit, Employment and Support Allowance or being a Blue Badge holder as sole proof of eligibility.