To apply, the person requiring assistance must be 8 years of age or older and be in receipt of one of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Severely Sight Impaired Registration (formerly Registered Blind)
- Sight Impaired Registration (formerly Partially Sighted)
When applying for a Card please send or upload a copy of the awarding letter from DWP or a statement confirming receipt of the allowance for the applicant dated within the last 12 months.
Alternatively, for Severely Sight Impaired or Sight Impaired applicants, please send or upload a photocopy of registration for the person requiring assistance.
If you are unable to find this correspondence, or do not meet the above criteria but believe that as a result of your disability you still need someone to accompany you to the cinema, please contact us.
Please note we don't accept Universal Credit, Employment and Support Allowance or being a Blue Badge holder as sole proof of eligibility.
If you are applying to transfer your Picturehouse Cinema Carers Card to a CEA Card, you will not need to provide details of your eligibility.