You will need to provide evidence that the card holder receives one of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Blind Persons Registration
You will need to send a copy of the awarding letter from DWP or a statement confirming receipt of the allowance for the person requiring assistance (the card holder).
This should be dated within the last 12 months.
Alternatively, if you are a Registered Blind Person then please send a photocopy of certification for the person requiring assistance (the card holder).
To apply, the person requiring assistance must be 8 years of age or older.